Register for the affiliate program to earn 10% commission off any order from the customers you refer to us. It does not matter if they purchase on their first visit, or leave and come back at a later date.
How does it work?
Once you have registered as an affiliate, you will be given a unique link that contains your affiliate code. You can use this link on your website, in text links, graphic links, banner ads or emails. We have created many of these for you to use.
This affiliate ID is used to track website visitors so that you get commission when someone makes a purchase.
The process is very simple:
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
2. The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
5. The order does not need to be placed during the first visit – cookies and IPs are stored for 30 days, so that the customer has plenty of time to make a purchase from your referral.
Already an affiliate?
Please visit the Affiliate Login page and enter your username and password to gain access to your account statistics, banners, linking code.
How to use affiliate links
The easiest way to put affiliate links on your web page is to use the ones we provide for you, without modification:
- Login to your Affiliate Members area
- Click on “Affiliate Tools”
- Select and click “Banners/Links”
- Find the specific link you want. Highlight the code for it, and copy it (CTRL-C).
- Paste the code into your web page (CTRL-V).
Note that your affiliate ID will be embedded into this code automatically. When visitors to your site click on one of these links, and subsequently purchase from us, you will be credited with the commissions.