- Use our selection chart to choose the best generator for your engine size
- Use a ProTuner controller for a fuel-injected engine
- Use a CCPWM controller for a carburetor engine
ProTuner is a complete tuning and HHO control system, it is all you will ever need to optimize your vehicle for maximum fuel savings.
How to choose the right HHO system
The choice of a HHO generator is determined by the engine size of the vehicle you plan to install this equipment on.
Fuel injected vehicles are equipped with multiple sensors. These sensors will detect the more efficient combustion created by HHO and will try to correct it by adding more fuel, thus minimizing your efficiency gains.
To maximize gas savings with any Hydrogen HHO generator, you will need to adjust some or all of your vehicle’s sensors using electronic sensor controllers. The more sensors you optimize and balance, the better will be your gains.
Green Source ProTuner is an all-inclusive control center, designed to work with any gasoline, diesel or LPG engine.
- Benefits of Hydrogen
- Advantages of Green Source products
- HHO Hydrogen generators
- How to choose the right HHO system
- ProTuner sensor controller
- Pulse Width Modulator
- HHO electronic controllers
- HHO Hydrogen generator for cars
- HHO Hydrogen generator for trucks
- Maintenance of Hydrogen generators
- Dry cell: importance of the number of plates
- Hydrogen HHO explained
- Engines using Hydrogen as fuel
- Hydrogen HHO Generator efficiency test
- Effect of HHO on emissions